OnePlus had a great 2017 after doubling its revenue year-over-year, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T had a great run and were one of the best smartphones of the year. Taking the momentum into 2018, OnePlus has announced a new carrier deal with Telia and Halebop in Sweden, and new availability through Amazon Germany.
The Swedish networks will sell the OnePlus 5T from March. The deal follows the handset manufacturer’s success with Finland’s Elisa, where OnePlus is the number one selling smartphone. Amazon.de will stock OnePlus handsets from March, providing people in Germany with another channel to purchase acclaimed OnePlus handsets. OnePlus and Amazon have worked closely together elsewhere in the world, including on Amazon India where OnePlus is consistently ranked as the best-rated smartphone, and Counterpoint Research estimates OnePlus has 80% market share for Amazon India’s premium smartphone category. The OnePlus 5T was launched in November 2017 and was featuring new features like a FullHD+ display and face unlock. Here is the full specification of the device.
OnePlus 5T Specs
- 6″ Full HD+(2160 x 1080 pixels ) Optic AMOLED Display
- 18:9 screen aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 835 Processor and Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB/8GB DDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage with no expandable storage
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 16MP Sony IMX 398 sensor with an aperture of f/1.7 and 16MP secondary lens with f/1.7 aperture rear camera with fast autofocus, support for 4k recording, slow-motion video at 120fps in 720p
- Camera features -Portrait mode and Pro mode
- 16MP Front facing camera with aperture f/2.0
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge
- NFC, 4G LTE, Fingerprint sensor, GPS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB type C
Pete Lau, founder and CEO of OnePlus said, “OnePlus is built around putting customer needs first, whether that’s in our device features or retail strategy. We only work with partners who share this approach, and we’re excited to be working with Telia and Amazon, to expand our reach even further. We know that it’s a long-awaited mobile phone, our customers get on a daily basis and wonder when to get their products. There are incredible fans out there, it feels great to make them happy,” said Regina Donato Dahlström, Head of Telia and Halebop’s Consumer Services.
OnePlus has been really doing well from past couple of years, this year they will have to live up to the expectation with their upcoming flagship smartphone, OnePlus 6. Will they able to live up? only time will tell. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.