OnePlus has announced that they’ve sold over a million OnePlus 6 smartphones across the globe in its first 22 days of sale since the launch. This also means that this OnePlus 6 is OnePlus’ fastest selling smartphone, since the inception of the company in 2013. Previously, OnePlus 5T was the fastest seller for OnePlus, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T each sold a million units within three months of their launch.
A Million units of OnePlus 6 is really huge for a company like OnePlus who makes only 2 smartphones a year and also the sales mostly happen only on Online. OnePlus has taken a non-traditional approach to grow its business in countries like India, USA, and Europe, through its community-first approach. Taking feedback from users and building the new products, which helps in long-term, a recent example for that is the Open Ear Forums.As a sign of gratitude to the OnePlus community that made the massive success of OnePlus 6 possible, OnePlus has announced a Community Celebration Season that will see the rollout of exciting offers over 12 days, from 15th June 2018 to 26th June 2018, which include-
- INR 2000 cashback on Citibank Credit & Debit cards and no-cost EMI on all popular banks for three months
- OnePlus customers will receive extra INR 1500 off on exchange, while on the exchange of any other device, customers will receive additional INR 1000.
- OnePlus referral program on Amazon.in will allow customers to receive an extended warranty of 3 months by referring a friend.
- On the purchase of a OnePlus 6 device across all online and offline channels, 2 lucky customers can win a OnePlus 6 every day.
- Customers can also avail free upgrades of software flashing and diagnosis without any labor charges, even on ‘Out of Warranty’ cases and a 10% additional discount on spare parts
Have you bought the new OnePlus 6, share your thoughts in the comment section below, follow us on Twitter for more news an updates.
thats huge,a good news for OP and its fans.
Comments are closed.