Amazon will be hosting a 36-hour long Prime Day in India from 15th noon to 16th midnight this month. Prime Day is providing start-ups from Amazon Launchpad with an opportunity to showcase their new range of products to Prime members across the country. It will feature cool and innovative products across different categories such as healthy food products, electronics, luggage & backpacks, health & personal care, beauty, home décor & improvement, coffee & beverages and toys & games with exciting deals and offers.
For gadget enthusiasts, multiple options of headphones and earphones are introduced by Leaf Wearables, LCARE, TAGG and 1MORE. The headphones and earphones both wired and wireless have features such as Bluetooth, deep bass, long battery life, in-line remote for music controls, mic, etc.
- AutoWiz is launching AutoWiz HotSpot, a connected car solution which can turn any car into a 4G speed Wi-Fi hotspot.
- RoadGods will come up with 2 new backpacks – ‘The Ghost of the Blue moon’, Anti-theft & water resistant with enhanced quality and features compared to its earlier version and ‘The Xator Backpack’, durable, comfortable and even trendy
- Easyneck’s pillow to help reduce neck strain or shoulder pain and its ergonomical design to help cure even cervical problems while sleeping
- Spruce Shave Club is offering a 100% Natural Beard Growth Oil with pure essential oils and a Premium Beard wash – a must have for all the beardos out there!
- An intimate wash for men launched by Solidus Lifesciences to improve intimate hygiene with its new anti-bacterial range, addressing the rather neglected area of men hygiene products.
- The anti-chafing sticks especially designed for runners by Solidus Lifesciences is an all-natural lubricant, lightweight, scent free and easy to apply & carry that helps prevent chafing as well as blisters
- Fego has come up with Float (Himalayan Range) an air suspension seat add-on that comes with extra grip & advanced strap which helps in strong mountain riding. Say no to back pain and yes to that trip!
- Mojo Bar and Happy Ratio will come up with their new offering of Snack Bar – Orange Dark Chocolate with the goodness of Vitamin C (by Mojo Bar) and a tasty meal replacement nutritional shake – Chocolate Box (by Happy Ratio) to make dieting fun and yum!
- Soap Opera and Looks21 Lifestyle have introduced PureSense Relaxing Macadamia Exfoliating Body Cleansing Gel and Hair Colour Shampoo & Hair Densify Solution just for Prime customers this year.
- Mansaa has invented SmartShine, a Wi-fi enabled smart LED bulb that is compatible with Amazon Alexa and has all smart features. It can be controlled from anywhere in the world, offers 16+ million colors for mood lighting and one can add as many lights in the Mansaa SmartShine app and control lights in groups.
- PicaVue has designed natural looking digital photo frames which have full HD IPS Display with HDMI. With PhotoShop and Wooden Frame, IPS High Resolution, Wide Screen 16:9 Display, Motion Sensor that turns the frame on when one enters the room and off when one leaves the room, it even helps in saving power! Comes with an intuitive remote control, Alarm Clock and Calendar Functions and Stereo Speakers as well.
- Coffee & beverages start-up on Amazon Launchpad, TGL Co. has specially created Imperial Treasure Coffee Gift Box which is apt for gifting or for personal use. Made from 100% Arabica Coffee beans that are sourced from best plantations around the world like Ethiopia, Brazil, India and more. The beans are micro-roasted in small batches for optimum flavor and are ground in-house as per customer preference to provide the freshest coffee experience.
- For your otherwise electronics and internet engulfed kid, toys & games start-up Smartivity Labs presents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) DIY (Do-it-yourself) Toys. The concept of STEM as a DIY toy is not only fun but also provides learning and acts as a breath of fresh air. It helps kids in an application of fundamental concepts and gaining hands-on experience while retaining the main purpose of a toy which is to have fun and enjoy game-play time. Time to have fun while learning with your kids, parents!
Amazon Launchpad was launched in India the last December and it is a unique global program that curates, showcases and delivers cutting-edge products from startups to millions of Amazon customers. The program supports young companies with Amazon’s global selling and expertise so they can stay focused on product innovation.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.