10.or has announced the launch of its new smartphone 10.or D2 exclusively on Amazon.in. With a 5.45 inches (13.84 cm) HD+ screen, 18:9 display and 3200 mAh battery, 10.or D2 have been manufactured by Huaqin Technologies as part of the ‘Crafted for Amazon’ program.
10.or D2 will be available in two variants – 2 GB RAM with 16 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM with 32 GB ROM, both expandable up to 128 GB. These variants will be available for INR 6,999 and INR 7,999 respectively.
- 10.or D2 comes with a 5.45” HD+ screen with an 18:9 aspect ratio offering an unparalleled viewing experience
- 10.or D’s 3200 mAH Li-polymer battery lets you stay charged for up to two days at a stretch
- It gives you up to 70 hours of MP3 playback time, up to 19 hours of talk time or up to 10 hours on the Internet
- The 10.or D2 is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425, 1.4GHz quad-core processor to match your every move
- The 10.or D2 comes with Android Oreo 8.1 operating system and Adreno™ 308 GPU
- Single speaker with Awinic sound algorithm allowing users to enjoy superior call quality as well as entertainment with clarity
- The 10.or D2 comes with 2 microphones that have the noise cancellation feature
- 10.or D2 offers two memory/RAM configurations: 2 GB RAM + 16 GB storage and 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage options, depending on your usage and storage needs
- 10.or D2 offers a dedicated memory slot up to 128 GB. It also offers OTG support so you can connect your device to an external drive and enjoy your favourite videos right on your phone
- The 13 MP Sony rear camera on the 10.or D2 with an LED flash and video recording ensure truly great memories
- The 5 MP front camera on the 10.or D2 gives you clear pictures and video call captures
- The Beautify Me, Selfie Countdown and Face Recognition features, ensure that you can achieve professional grade selfies every time
Dual SIM slot option
- Dual Nano SIM slots on the 10.or D2 allow you to juggle between your varied interests and get the benefit of two-in-one
- Choose between two stylish colors: Beyond Black for those who challenge the ordinary and Glow Gold, which represents your urge for constant improvement
10.or D2 will be available for sale starting 12 noon on August 28, 2018. Prime members will get early access starting at 12 noon on August 27, 2018. Starting at 12 noon today, customers can register themselves to get notified about the sale and check out special offers.
The 10.or D2, like other 10.or devices, is built using insights from thousands of customer reviews on Amazon.in as part of the ‘Crafted for Amazon’ program. It has been manufactured to high-quality standards – passing 962 different tests – to give customers a smartphone with features that are meaningful to their usage & needs.
The 10.or D2 comes with a 5.45” HD+ screen and an 18:9 display, giving users a rich, big-screen experience. The 3200 mAh battery allows customers to do more with a single charge that can last over a day. The smartphone houses a Quad-core Snapdragon 425, 1.4 GHz processor with optimized software to offer a superior multitasking experience. An Awinic sound algorithm ensures superior audio quality for calls and music. 10.or D2 comes with Android Oreo 8.1 version, allowing customers to customize the smartphone to their liking.
10.or D2 will be available in two memory variants – 2 GB RAM + 16 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM. Both 10.or D 2 variants come with dual 4G SIM and a dedicated memory slot, expandable up to 128 GB. The device comes with key Amazon apps – Amazon shopping, Kindle, Prime Video, Prime Music and Alexa pre-loaded. Customers can choose between two colours – Beyond Black and a new Glow Gold.
10.or devices, including the 10.or D2, have a robust after sales service support. Customers can reach 10.or D2 support in four ways – through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, through a toll-free call number 1-800-121-4984, through a 10.or Care app pre-installed in their smartphone or by walking in to a service center.
So do let us know what you think of the new device by 10.or in the comments section below or tweet to us @theunbiasedblog