Amazon India is all set to host a 24-hours Digital Day for all Digital products and services tomorrow, October 30. This will be the third sale of the month after the Wave 1 and 2 of the Amazon Great India Sale. Amazon India will offer the best discounts to customers seeking to go digital which include offers and deals on products from Amazon Pay, Gift Cards, Amazon Devices, Kindle eBooks, Kindle Unlimited and several exclusive launches from Prime Video and Prime Music.
- Use BHIM UPI and RuPay cards get 10% cashback up to ₹50
- Customers using their Debit and Credit cards for their first ever digital transaction on Amazon get 50% back up to INR 100
- Upto 30% off on Amazon Devices – Echo, Fire TV, and Kindle E-readers.
- Purchase on Digital Day and win an Echo Dot hourly
- Kindle eBooks – 50% back on any e-Book (up to INR100)
- Up to 80% off on popular e-Books.
- Kindle Unlimited – 6 months KU subscription at INR 799(INR 200 off)
- Kindle Unlimited Exclusive launch for Digital Day – 24 months KU subscription at INR 2799(INR 1977 off)
- 500 Prime members stand a chance to win INR 250 as Amazon Pay balance on Digital Day by sharing their favourite song, album or playlist on Facebook/Twitter to win.
- 17 specially curated playlists including 11 Diwali party playlists and 6 Laxmi Puja playlists
- Exclusive digital launch of latest Akshay Kumar starrer, Gold
- Sign-up for Prime annual memberships on Primevideo.com, watch a movie or TV show and get INR 250 cashback as Amazon Pay balance
Amazon Pay Deals
- Up to 25% off on Branded vouchers,
- Up to 10% off on Travel vouchers
- Up to 7% off on Gold vouchers
- Up to 10% off on Fashion vouchers
- Customers can schedule Amazon Pay email gift cards ahead of Diwali and get 5% cashback up to INR 100
- Customers using Amazon Pay get up to INR 100 back on bill payments and recharges on Amazon and up to 40% back on their favorite apps like Swiggy, Yatra, BookMyShow and RedBus
Are you planning to buy anything on the Amazon Digital Day tomorrow? Drop a comment and let us know, follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.