Alongside the Nokia 3.1 Plus today, the company also unveiled the Nokia 8110. The Nokia 8110 is a feature phone that was announced at the Mobile World Congress earlier this year. The Nokia 8110 can be called as a Banana phone, thanks to its design and the Banana yellow color. It comes with 4G VoLTE support and a curved display, tactile mechanics with slide to answer and end the call, and a helicopter-style spin on its axis.
Nokia 8110 4G specs
- 2.4-inch 320 x 240 pixels QVGA display
- 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 SoC, Adreno 304 GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 128GB
- app store, Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Search and Facebook, send and receive emails or import your contacts and sync your calendar with Outlook and Gmail.
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- IP52 protection
- 2000mAh battery
- Thickness: 14.9 mm and Weight: 117 g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB 2.0, WiFi hotspot
Pricing and Availability
The Nokia 8110 will come in two colors options – Traditional Black and Banana Yellow, it will be available from 24th of October 2018, across major mobile retailers in India and on Nokia.com/phones for the price of INR 5,999. Jio Digital Life subscribers on Nokia 8110 will get up to 544GB of Jio 4GB data.