The latest update for PUBG MOBILE introduces several new weapons, an all-new Scooter vehicle, dynamic weather in the Sanhok map and the much-anticipated Royal Pass Season 4, which includes all kinds of rare outfits, new hairstyles and more. The update goes live today on the App Store and Google Play.
The most important update will be Royale Pass Season 4. With Royale Pass, players complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week will win additional crates and currency.
In Royale Pass Season 4, PUBG MOBILE will
- Add more firearm finishes, rare outfits, new character faces and hairstyles.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature.
- Add Mission Cards.
- Add an event where packs are discounted heavily during Black Friday.
For the Royale Pass Season 4 introduction, please click the link to the video
Check out more update details below:
What’s New in Version 0.9.5
- Added M762 automatic rifle, available in all maps.
- Added new Sanhok vehicle: Scooter.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok.
- Added hardcore mode to provide the same experience as PC.
- Increased the odds of certain crate drops
So do let us know how excited are you about the latest PUBG update in the comments section below or tweet to us @theunbiasedblog