Vivo Nex was one of the most innovative smartphones of 2018, the device packed in a pop-up selfie camera, notch-free design, and also the company managed to pack in Ear Piece/ Speaker Grill, Proximity Sensor, and also Ambient Sensor at the front of the device and achieved an impressive 91.24% screen-to-body ratio. The Vivo Nex is now available for INR 39,999, which is a flat INR 5,000 price drop from the launch price of INR 44,990.
The Vivo Nex is currently available on Amazon and the smartphone was voted as ‘Amazon’s Choice’ smartphone for the month of July 2018. The price drop will give a tough competition to players like OnePlus 6T and Oppo R17 Pro.
The Vivo Nex comes with a big 6.59-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 19.3:9 aspect ratio display and there is no notch on the phone which makes a 91.24% screen-to-body ratio. This device doesn’t have an earpiece, instead, it vibrates the screen using Screen SoundCasting technology for better bass and softer treble. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 10nm processor clocked at 2.8GHz with Adreno 630 GPU. The Nex comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Further, the Nex comes with the in-display fingerprint sensor, as seen on the Vivo X21 and is packed with a massive 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging technology and they’re running on Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. In the camera department, it sports a Dual rear camera (12MP+5MP) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/1.8 aperture, the secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture and they come with an 8MP front-facing pop-up camera with f/2.0 aperture which raises automatically when you open the front camera. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, CS43199 + SSM6322 Amplifier, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
Vivo Nex Specification
- 6.59-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 19.3:9 aspect ratio display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 SoC, Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 12MP+5MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, f/2.4 aperture shot refocus, AI, 4-axis OIS
- 8MP front-facing pop-up camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging technology
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.98mm and Weight: 199g
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.