Xiaomi has just announced the 5G variant of the flagship smartphone – Mi Mix 3 at the MWC 2019. The Mi Mix 3 5G comes with a magnetic slider design, which brings up the front facing dual cameras and also the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with x50 5G Modem supporting 5G networks up to 2Gbps+ peak download speed.
The Mi Mix 3 5G comes with an all curved glass body with slider design which allows users to answer a call, take a selfie, open the shortcuts drawer and do more tasks with sliding up, it also comes with sapphire glass cover, halo ring accent, cooling system, and holographic spectrum. It features a 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 AMOLED display with 93.4% screen-to-body ratio, under the hood it is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 855 7nm processor clocked at 2.84GHz, Adreno 630 GPU. The device comes with up to 10GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. On the camera front, the Mi Mix 3 5G sports a 12MP+12MP dual rear camera with 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual LED flash, OIS, Optical zoom, secondary 12MP sensor is a Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0 µm pixel size, 2X zoom, 4K video recording, 960 fps slo-mo recording support. Over at the front, there is a 24MP+2MP dual front-facing camera with Super Pixel low-light technology, Sony IMX576 sensor, secondary 2MP depth sensor, OV02A10 sensor. Mi Mix 3 5G Specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 display
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm processor, Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB/10GB RAM
- 128GB/ 256GB internal storage
- Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- 12MP+12MP dual rear camera with 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, secondary 12MP sensor with Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor, 1.0 µm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, 2X zoom, 4K video recording, 960 fps slo-mo recording
- 24MP front-facing camera with Super Pixel low-light tech, Sony IMX576 sensor, secondary 2MP DOF camera, OV02A10 sensor, customized high CRI selfie light
- 3800mAh battery, Quick Charge 4.0+ fast charging, 10W Qi wireless charging, Type-C port
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.61mm and Weight: 173g
- Dedicated Google Assistant button
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (4×4 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
The Mi Mix 3 5G starts at 599€ (INR 48,258) and will start rolling out in May 2019 in Europe.