Vivo has launched a new midrange smartphone in the Indian market which comes with several innovative features. Vivo V15 Pro is the first smartphone in India to come with the Snapdragon 675 chipset. The smartphone also packs in a triple rear camera, which also includes a 48MP sensor and the device comes only in one variant.
The Vivo V15 Pro flaunts a 6.39-inch FullView super AMOLED display upfront without a notch. Under the hood, the device is powered by an Octa-core 11nm Snapdragon 675 processor, Adreno 612 GPU. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage with microSD support up to 256GB. The device is running on Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie and packs in a pretty decent 3700mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging.
Further, things get interesting in the camera department, the Vivo V15 Pro comes with a triple AI rear camera set-up at the rear. The device is packed with a 48MP+8MP+5MP sensors with dual LED Flash at the rear and over at the front, the Vivo V15 Pro will pack in an industry first, 32MP pop-up selfie shooter. The camera comes with AI Super Night mode, 120-degree wide angle lens. Vivo is also bringing in the 5th gen In-display fingerprint scanner to the V15 Pro which as per the company can unlock the phone in just 0.37sec. The V15 Pro also comes with support for face unlock. Vivo V15 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch(2340 × 1080p) FullHD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio FullView super AMOLED 2.5D display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 675AIE processor, Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, up to 256GB with microSD support
- 48MP(f1.8)+8MP(f/2.2)+5MP(f/2.4) Triple rear camera with LED flash
- 32MP front-facing popup camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- 3700mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging
- 5th gen In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Thickness: 8.21mm and Weight: 185g
- Dual SIM Slot, 4G VoLTE, Dual-band(2.4Ghz/5Ghz)Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB 2.0
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Coral Red
Pricing and Availability
Then Vivo V15 Pro is priced at INR 28,990 and will be going on sale via Flipkart, Amazon and also across offline stores starting March 6. Buyers can pre-order starting today.
- 5% Instant Discount on HDFC bank prepaid orders
- No cost EMI
- One time free screen replacement
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.