At the ongoing Computex 2019 in Taiwan, today Asus announced an array of new products to celebrate their 30th Anniversary which also included a special limited edition Asus ZenFone 6. The Asus ZenFone 6 was launched a couple of weeks back and is expected to arrive in India next month. The Asus ZenFone 6 Edition 30 comes with whopping 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage. The special edition smartphone will be very limited and only 3000 units will be available globally.
The standard ZenFone 6 comes with 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB USF 2.1 storage. Also, the Asus ZenFone 6 Edition 30 will come with 30 months of warranty compared to the standard 12 months. The smartphone will come in Matte black color with concentric circle design and the company has not announced pricing or availability of the device yet. Apart from the RAM and storage, the device will pack the same internals as seen on the standard ZenFone 6.
To recap, here are the quick specifications of the Zenfone 6:
Asus Zenfone 6 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+(2340 *1080p) 19.5:9 display IPS HDR10 display, Gorilla Glass 6, 92% screen to body ratio, 600nits display
- 7nm Octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM (standard edition) / 12GB RAM (Edition 30)
- 64/128/256GB USF 2.1 storage, up to 2TB microSD card support / 512GB storage (Edition 30)
- 48MP(f/1.79)+13MP( 125° ultrawide) flip camera – Sony IMX586, 1/2.0” sensor size, 0.8 µm pixel size, 1.6 µm pixel size, Laser autofocus, Dual LED flash, Instant cameras switching, 4K UHD recording
- Android 9.0 Pie, ASUS ZenUI 6
- 5000mAH battery, Quick Charge 4.0, Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Stereo dynamic speakers, 5-magnet speaker with dual NXP TFA9874 smart amplifiers, DTS:X Ultra, FM radio
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz / 5GHz, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V 5.0 (EDR + A2DP), supports aptX and aptX HD, Wi-Fi direct, NFC, GPS
- Thickness: 9.1mm & Weight: 190g
- Colors: Twilight Silver, Midnight Black
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.