Micromax today announced a new budget smartphone, Micromax iOne. The Micromax iOne is a smartphone from the company which is coming out after several months. With the launch of Micromax iOne, the company brings notch display for sub INR 5,000 category in India.
The Micromax iOne comes with a 5.45-inch (540 x 1132 pixels) display with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by an Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863 processor clocked at 1.6GHz with IMG8322 GPU and it comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 128GB with microSD. The device is running on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a 2200mAh battery with a Micro USB port.
Over to the optics, the Micromax iOne features a 5MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture, Samsung5E8 sensor, and LED Flash. Over at the front, there is a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Samsung5E8 sensor, and LED flash. Other features of the device include – Dual nano-SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS,
Micromax iOne Specifications
- 5.45-inch (540 x 1132 pixels) display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863 processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 128GB with microSD
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung5E8 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung5E8 sensor
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 2200mAh battery, Micro USB port
- Thickness: 9mm & Weight: 120g
- Dual nano-SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
Pricing and Availability
The Micromax iOne will be available across India starting today for INR 4,999. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.