Vivo India today announced a new budget smartphone in India under its Y series, the Vivo Y15. The Vivo Y15 is very similar to the Vivo Y17 which was launched last month. The Vivo Y15 comes with a notch display, AI triple rear cameras, massive battery, and much more.
The Vivo Y15 comes with a 6.35-inch (1544×720) HD+ Halo FullView display with 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 89%
Screen-to-body ratio, and dew-drop notch. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core 2.3GHz Helio P22 SoC with IMG PowerVR GE8320. The Vivo Y15 is packed with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage with up to 256GB with microSD support. To power the internals, the device is packed with a massive 5000mAH battery but, the device doesn’t come with fast charging support. On the software front, the Y15 is running on Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie.
In the optics department, the Vivo Y15 comes with a 13MP(f/2.2) + 8MP(f/2.2) + 2MP(f/2.4) triple rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, AI face beauty, super wide-angle cameras and some of the modes include PDAF, AI face beauty, super wide-angle camera. Over at the front, it includes a 16MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. Other features include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 2.4G+5G Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS.
Vivo Y15 Specifications
- 6.35-inch (1544×720) HD+ Halo FullView display, dew-drop notch
- 2.3GHz Octa-core Helio P22 SoC (MT 6762) processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, up to 256GB with microSD support
- 13MP(f/2.2) + 8MP(f/2.2) + 2MP(f/2.4) triple rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, AI face beauty, 120-degree super wide-angle camera
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAH battery
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 8.92mm and Weight: 190.5g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 2.4G+5G Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Colors: Aqua Blue, Burgundy Red
The smartphone is priced at INR 13,990 and will be available across offline stores India, Flipkart, Amazon.in, Paytm, Tata Cliq, and vivo India E-store.
Attractive EMI options available with 0% interest with Bajaj Finserve, IDFC Bank, HDBFS, HDFC Bank, Home Credit, and Pinelands Credit/Debit cards
Lowest EMI option starts with INR 1166
Benefits worth INR 4,000 along with 3 TB Data from Reliance Jio
Extra Rs.1,000 off on Exchange
No Cost EMI up to 9 Months
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.