Along with the launch of Honor 20i and Honor 20, Honor also announced, Honor 20 Pro which was announced last month at an event in London alongside the Honor 20. The Honor 20 Pro and comes with top of the line specifications – a quad rear camera, punch-hole display, 4000mAH battery, and much more.
The Honor 20 Pro comes with a 6.26-inch Full HD+ (2340*1080p) LCD display, 91% screen-to-body ratio with a notch-free design as the phone comes with a punch-hole front camera, just like the Honor View20. Under the hood, it is powered by an in-house Kirin 980 Octa-core AI processor clocked at 2.6 GHz, it also comes with dual NPU, GPU Turbo 3.0 alongside ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU. The device comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB UFS 2.1 storage. It is running on Honor’s Magic 2.1 UI on top of Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a huge 4,000mAH battery which supports 22.5W fast charging via USB Type-C. The company says the device can charge up to 50% in 30 mins. Also, this time, the smartphone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which is also the power button.
In the camera department, the Honor 20 Pro comes with quad camera setup with the primary 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.4, an 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, a 16MP 117° wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture. The primary 48MP camera features include – 4-axis OIS, EIS, PDAF, Laser autofocus, and the camera also supports 3x loss-less optical zoom. Over at the front, the smartphone comes with a punch-hole 32MP shooter with an f/2.0 aperture. Further, the rear camera allows you to record a video up to 4K resolution and also 960fps slow-mo shots. Rest of the features include Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS.
Honor 20 Pro Specifications
- 6.26-inch Full HD+ (2340*1080p) LCD display, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.6 GHz Octa-core Kirin 980 processor, ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU, dual NPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Storage
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 48MP(Sony IMX586, f/1.4)+8MP(telephoto,f/2.4)+16MP(117° wide-angle, f/2.2)+ 2MP(macro, f/2.4) rear camera
- Android 9.0 Pie, Magic UI 2.1
- 4000mAH battery, 22.5W fast charging via USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Thickness: 8.44mm and Weight: 182g
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- Colors: Phantom Balck, and Phantom Blue
The Honor 20 Pro is priced at INR 39,999 and it will be available soon in the country. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.