HP India today introduced a new series of HP Laser Printers in the country that are built to enable businesses with high quality and productive printing solutions. These new Laser Printers are designed for life and workstyle, the HP Laser 108 Printer Series, HP Laser MFP 136 Series, and HP Laser MFP 138fnw will deliver high print speeds that are compatible with easy mobile printing features such as WiFi Direct.
The 108 Single-Function series, along with the Multi-Function 136 series and 138fnw are built to support clutter-free, mobile-first workspaces, with productivity in mind. This is particularly beneficial for SMBs who have relatively smaller offices and hence need Printers that can print, scan, and copy even in the smallest of spaces. Powered with WiFi Direct, the printers can be connected and controlled using the HP Smart App to get work done wherever, whenever. With the app, users can print, scan and copy documents from their smartphones, and share them using cloud or email. The app can also connect with these printers directly and print documents, even when there is no network connection available.
- Print speeds up to 20 pages per minute (A4)
- Excellent Print Quality at Affordable Price
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics
- Hi-Durability with Duty Cycle of 10000 Pages
- Can fit anywhere due to a relatively smaller size and compactness
- Quick and easy printing directly at the control panel
- Easy scanning, copying, and printing using HP Smart App from a variety of smartphones
- Wi-Fi Direct feature enables connecting to the Printer directly, even without a network connection
Pricing and Availability:
- HP Laser 108 Printer series are available in the price range of INR 10,960-12,390
- HP Laser MFP 136 Series and HP Laser MFP 138 fnw will be available in the price range of INR 16,560-20,482
The new HP Laser Printers will be available across HP World Stores, Large Format Retail Outlets, IT Retailers and e-tailers.
“As the leader in overall print as well as Laser Printer market, we continue to drive innovation and bring relevant products for our customers in India.”, said Leo Joseph, Sr. Director, Printing Systems and Solutions, HP Inc. India. “The new series of HP Laser Printers can help businesses, especially Small and Medium Businesses and Startups, to drive efficient and economical printing operations without compromising on the quality.”
“HP is committed to provide best in class experience to all segments of consumers and we keep innovating our products to meet their expectations,”, said Manoj Kapoor, Country Category & Sales Head for consumer & SMB printing , HP India. “With the introduction of the new range of HP Laser Printers, we are catering to the evolved needs of consumers with full-featured laser printing solutions suitable for modern workplaces.”
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.