AMD today announced the worldwide availability of its new 7nm flagship PC gaming platform based on the AMD Radeon RX 5700 series graphics cards, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors, and Ryzen 3000 Series Processors with Radeon Graphics.
Radeon RX 5700 Series
- All-new RDNA architecture, support for PCIe 4.0, and 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM, the Radeon 5700 Series graphics cards deliver up to 1.25X performance-per-clock and up to 1.5X performance-per-watt over the previous Graphic Core Next (GCN) architecture.
- Radeon Image Sharpening brings crispness and clarity to in-game visuals. FidelityFX, an open-source toolkit with high-quality post-process effects and Radeon Anti-Lag that reduces input-to-display response times to give eSports gamers a competitive edge.
The Radeon RX 5700 XT and Radeon RX 5700 are available today from AMD.com and leading retailers and retailers for $399 and $349 USD respectively. The AMD 50thAnniversary Edition Radeon RX 5700 XT is available for $449 USD from AMD.com. and JD.com.
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors
- With new Zen 2 architecture, high-performance 7nm process technology and utilizing the innovative X570 chipset featuring PCIe 4.0, the 3rd Gen Ryzen delivers world-class gaming, game streaming, and content creation performance – offering up to 58% higher performance-per-watt than the competition.
- Supported by AMD Precision Boost Overdrive, 3rd Gen Ryzen can increase the maximum clock frequency by up to 200MHz at the touch of a button.
- 3rd Gen Ryzen Desktop Processors are available today from leading online and retailers starting at $199 USD.
Ryzen 3000 Series Processors with Radeon Graphics
- High power, Low cost
- Ryzen 3000 Series Processors with Radeon Graphics are armed with higher clock speeds, super-fast graphics, and new driver feature, providing the world’s most powerful graphics on a desktop processor with the Ryzen 5 3400G.
- Ryzen 3000 Series Processors with Radeon Graphics are available today from leading online and retailers starting at $99 USD.
- The Ryzen 5 3400G includes the robust Wraith Spire cooler, which has a higher cooling capacity than the Wraith Stealth cooler
- Premium soldered thermal interface material, which helps keep the processor cooler and quieter during normal operation, and also when overclocking.
- Can use the new PBO Automatic Overclocking feature to enable up to 200 MHz of easy overclocking at the touch of a button.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.