After announcing a price cut on two of its budget smartphone here in India recently, Asus today announced a price cut on its last year’s flagship smartphone, Asus Zenfone 5Z. The Asus Zenfone 5Z was launched in India back in July 2018 with 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 display, Snapdragon 845 SoC, dual rear cameras launched in India starting at INR 29,999. Now the price has been slashed and it starts at INR 24,999.
Here are the new pricing of Asus Zenfone 5Z
- 6+128GB – INR 24,999 (INR 5,000 off from launch price)
- 8+256GB – INR 28,999 (INR 8,000 off from launch price)
Buy Asus Zenfone 5Z on Flipkart.
Asus Zenfone 5Z Specifications
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, notch
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal storage with microSD support up to 2TB
- 12MP+8MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, OIS/EIS, the secondary 8MP camera comes with f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 120-degree wide-angle lens.
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 83-degree wide-angle, portrait and Selfie panorama
- 3300mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging and AI charging
- Android 9 Pie
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Dual speakers, Hi-Res Audi, dual microphones
- Thickness: 7.85mm and Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.