Realme has announced a new mid-range smartphone in India today. The Realme X is an improvised version of the recently launched Realme 3 Pro and comes with a 48MP rear camera, In-display fingerprint scanner, pop-up selfie camera, Type-C port and much more. The device was launched in China a couple of months ago.
The Realme X flaunts a 6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5: 9 AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5, 91.2% screen-to-body-ratio, and 430nit max brightness. Under the hood, Realme X is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor clocking at 2.2GHz, Adreno 616 GPU. Realme X comes in two variants – 4+128GB and 8GB+128GB with microSD card support. The device is running on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The device is packed with a 3765mAH battery with VooC Flash 3.0 Charge technology which is 20W and similar to the OnePlus 6T charging speed. It comes with USB Type-C port.
In the camera department, Relme X is equipped with 48MP(f/1.7, Sony IMX 586)+5MP(f/2.4) dual rear camera with LED flash, Night Mode, HDR, Portrait Mode, EIS and over at the front, there is a 16MP front-facing pop-up camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4 in 1 Pixel, AI smart beauty, Portrait ModeRear camera Video recording includes 4K @ 30fps,1080P @ 30fps,720P @ 30fps, 1080P @ 120fps,720P @ 960fps. The device also comes with In-display fingerprint scanner with AI Facial Unlock support. Other features include Dual nano-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, aptX & aptX HD & LDAC.
Realme X Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5: 9 AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5, 91.2% screen-to-body-ratio
- 2.2GHZ Octa-core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 9.0 Pie Oreo, ColorOS 6
- 48MP(f/1.7, Sony IMX 586)+5MP(f/2.4) dual rear camera with LED flash, Night Mode, HDR, Portrait Mode, EIS
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4 in 1 Pixel, AI smart beauty, Portrait Mode
- Rear camera Video recording: 4K @ 30fps,1080P @ 30fps,720P @ 30fps, 1080P @ 120fps,720P @ 960fps
- 3765mAH battery, 20W VooC Flash 3.0 charging
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 9.4mm and Weight: 191g
- Dual nano-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, aptX & aptX HD & LDAC
- Colors: Polar White, Space Blue
Pricing and Availability
- Realme X 4+128GB INR 16,999
- Realme X 8+128GB INR 19,999
The device will be available on Flipkart starting from July 24th July. Also, there is a special sale on 18th for those who can’t wait for the sale, Hate-To-wait sale.
Further, The Realme X Master edition designed by Naoto Fukasawa with an 8+128GB variant for will be available for INR 19,999 in August. The Master edition comes in Onion and Garlic color options.
- 6 Months No Cost EMI
- 10% off on SBI cards
- Free PayTM First membership
For more news and the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook.