Flipkart today announced that it will kick start its biggest flagship event, The Big Billion Days (TBBD), from September 29th to October 4th. There will be a 4-hour Early Access for Flipkart Plus consumers. To offer more discounts and cashback, Flipkart has partnered with Axis and ICICI Banks.
- 29th September: Fashion, TVs & Appliances, Home & Furniture, Beauty, Sports, Toys, Books, Smart Devices, Personal Care Appliances, Travel & more
- 30th September: Mobiles and Electronic Devices & Accessories
Flipkart has partnered with India’s and sports superstars and Bollywood stars, including MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, and many more. During the Big Billion Days, consumers will have access to the wide selection of brands and products across categories from lakhs of sellers, brands, and artisans. With deals to watch out for in key categories such as mobiles, gadgets, TVs, appliances, fashion, personal care, furniture and more. For the first time, consumers will also now be able to buy insurance for appliances during the Big Billion Days. To maximize value for consumers, there will be new offers every single hour by our seller partners, for the entire 144-hour event.
Big Billion Days 2019:
- 10% instant discount + 5% unlimited cashback for Flipkart Axis Bank co-brand card customers
- New games and contests with rewards upto INR 100 crore to be won
- Shoppers will be able to buy Complete protection plans for appliances, in addition to mobiles
- 100+ Partner offers for SuperCoins and 4X Coins on all partners such as Ola, OYO, PhonePe, UrbanClap, 1mg
- SuperCoins will unlock a host of special celebrity experiences, 4x earning on SuperPartners, Exclusive Rewards and free flight offers during the BBD
- BBD Specials: Launch of innovative products from top brands especially for the 6 days of Big Billion Days
- This will be the first-ever Big Billion Days for artisans and weavers, who will be getting the opportunity to sell to the entire country
|30-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||Mobile Phones||Lowest Prices of the Year|
|30-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||Electronics||Up to 90% Off|
|29-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||TVs & Appliances||Up to 75% Off|
|29-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||Laptops||Best Offers|
|29-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||Clothing, Footwear||Up to 90% Off|
|29-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||Toys, Beauty & Baby Care||From Rs. 49|
|29-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||Home & Furniture||50 – 90% Off|
|29-Sep-2019 – 04-Oct-2019||Grocery||Rs. 1 Deals|
Speaking about this year’s Big Billion Days, Kalyan Krishnamurthy, CEO – Flipkart Group, said, “Every year, The Big Billion Days marks the beginning of India’s festive season and every year we set out to deliver the best possible experience for our consumers and our lakhs of sellers. This year, more than ever, we are partnering with brands, MSMEs, sellers, and artisans to deliver unparalleled selection and user experience to our consumers. The Big Billion Days is a time for the whole country to come together and celebrate, without worrying about budgets or constraints. At Flipkart, we’ve worked hard over the past year to prepare for The Big Billion Days and we look forward to collaborating with the whole ecosystem to deliver the best festive season yet.”
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.