Lenovo has announced Lenovo K10 Plus budget smartphone in India today. The company’s latest smartphone comes with Max Vision Display, Triple rear camera, Rear fingerprint scanner, and more. Previously, Lenovo who had launched three new smartphones earlier this month – A6 Note, K10 Note, and Z6 Pro.
Lenovo K10 Plus comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ (1520 x 720pixels) display with a dot-drop notch, 19:9 aspect ratio, 87% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 632 processor clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 506 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage with MicroSD card support up to 2TB. The device is running on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a 4050mAH battery that supports 10W fast charging via Type-C port.
On to the camera department, the K10 Plus comes with a triple AI rear cameras – 13MP primary camera with, an 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens, and a 5MP sensor camera with LED flash. And, over at the front, there is a 16MP front-facing camera. It also houses a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Other features od the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and FM Radio.
Lenovo K10 Plus Specifications
- 6.22-inch HD+ (1520 x 720pixels) 19:9 Max Vision Display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, with microSD card support up to 2TB
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 4050mAH battery, 10W fast charging, Type-C port
- 13MP(f/2.0)+8MP(120-degree FoV)+5MP(depth) Triple rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, slow-mo, FHD recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (5 GHz and 2.4 GHz)
- Thickness: 8.3mm and Weight: 172 g
- Colors: Black and Sprite(Blue gradient)
Pricing and Availability