Vivo is launching yet another smartphone in India this month. Earlier today, we reported that the company is bringing in a new ‘U-series’ smartphones with the launch on Vivo U10 in India soon. Now, Vivo has confirmed that they will be launching Vivo V17 Pro in India on September 20.
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) September 10, 2019
One of the key features and the USP of the upcoming Vivo V17 Pro is the front-facing camera. The Vivo V17 Pro will come with a pop-up camera with 2 sensors in it, making it the first smartphone to pack in dual front-facing pop-up camera. Also, the Vivo V17 Pro will house a quad-camera setup over at the rear. Further, the device will come with a 4100mAH battery with USB Type-C port with fast charging, Snapdragon 675, 8GB RAM, In-display fingerprint scanner.
Here is the specification of the device as per the latest report.
Vivo V17 Pro Specifications
- 6.44-inch(2440×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display, 21: 9 aspect ratio, scratch-resistant glass
- 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core 11nm processor, Adreno 608 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad-rear cameras with LED flash
- 32MP+2MP dual front-facing pop-up cameras
- Android 9 Pie, FunTouch OS
- 4100mAH battery, USB Type-C port, USB 3.1
- Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, NFC, dual SIM support
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Thickness: 9.8mm and Weight: 202 g
We should know the complete details of the device along with the price and availability in India by the next week.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.