Realme, who recently sold 5.2 million smartphones during the festive season with 160% YoY growth is all set to announce their first-ever flagship smartphone in India in a couple of weeks. The company will be unveiling Realme X2 Pro in India on November 20th at an event in New Delhi.
The Realme X2 Pro was announced last month in China. The Realme X2 Pro comes with a 90Hz Fluid display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor, Adreno 640 GPU. The Realme X2 Pro, in India, will take on the likes of OnePlus 7T, Redmi K20 Pro. It is priced at INR 27,536 approx for the base 6+64GB variant.
Realme X2 Pro Specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR 10+, Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.96GHz 7nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6+64GB, 8+128GB, 12+256GB
- 64MP (Samsung GW1, f/1.8)+8MP (115-deg Wide-angle)+2MP (Depth)+ 13MP (f/2.5) Telephoto lens Quad Rear Cameras with LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera, Sony IMX 471, f/2.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6.1
- 4000mAH battery, 50W SuperVOOC Charge, Type-C
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Thickness: 8.7mm and Weight:199g
Realme X2 Pro China Pricing
- 6+64GB – CNY 2699 (INR 27,536 approx.)
- 8+128GB – CNY 2899 (INR 29,577 approx.)
- 12+256GB – CNY 2699 (INR 33,658 approx.)
The smartphone will be made available on Flipkart as they have already started teasing on the platform. For more news and the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook.