In the year 2019, we have seen smartphone players like OnePlus, Motorola jumping into the Smart TV segment. In similar lines, today, Nokia has announced its first Smart TV here in India. A month ago, Flipkart had announced that it has entered into a strategic relationship with Nokia that grants it the use of the Nokia brand for Smart TVs in India.
The company’s first Smart TV comes with a 55-inch LED panel. It features a bezel-less design offering edge-to-edge viewing experience. It packs in a 24W JBL speaker audio setup with Dolby Audio and DTS Trusurround support. The Nokia Smart TV is running on Android 9 Pie and comes with support for major streaming apps like Youtube, Hotstar, Netflix, Prime, and more along with Google Play Store.
Nokia 55-inch 4K TV
- 55-inch Ultra HD LED panel – 3840 x 2160p, 400 nits brightness, 16:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate
- 1GHz CA53 Quad-Core processor, Mali 450 GPU
- 2.25 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- Ports: 3 x HDMI, 2 x USB, 1 x RJ 45
- Android 9 Pie
- 24W Sound by JBL speaker, Dolby Audio, DTS Trusurround
- Supported Apps: Netflix, Hotstar, Youtube, Prime Video, and Others
- Play Store support
- Google Assistant
- Smart remote
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi
- Box contents: 1 Television, Remote Control, Wall Mount Stand, 2 AAA Batteries, Desktop Stand, 4 Stand Support Screws, User Manual, Power Cord
Pricing and Availability
The Nokia 55-inch Smart TV is priced at INR 41,999 and will be available from December 10th on Flipkart.
- Flat INR 2,000 Instant Discount on Prepaid Transactions
For more news and the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook.