Samsung has announced the successor to the Galaxy A50s with the launch of Galaxy A51 today in India. The Samsung Galaxy A51 was announced last month along with the A71. The Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with a punch-hole display, as seen on the flagship smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10. Also, it comes with a Quad rear camera set-up.
The Galaxy A51 features a quad rear camera with a primary 48MP f/2.0 sensor, a 5MP Macro, f/2.4 lens, a 12MP Ultra Wide, f/2.2 lens and a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture. Over at the front, there is a 32MP front-facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Display, Memory, and Performance
The handset features a 6.5-inch Full HD+(2400*1080p) super AMOLED 19.5:9 Infinity-O display, 20:9 aspect ratio, it is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 9611 processor with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB.
Here is the complete specification of the Galaxy A51:
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+(2400*1080p) super AMOLED 19.5:9 Infinity-O display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 2.3GHz Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 48MP (f/2.0) + 5MP(Macro, f/2.4) + 12MP (Ultra Wide, f/2.2) + 5MP(Depth f/2.2) Quad rear camera set-up
- 32MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Super Steady Video, UHD recording, AR Doodle
- 4000mAH battery, 15W fast charging support, USB Type-C
- Android 10, OneUI 2.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Samsung Pay, Knox Security
- Dual SIM, 4G, Dual VoLTE, 2.4GHz WI-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, Bixby
- Colors: Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Blue
Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy A51 will be available starting January 31 across retail stores, Samsung Opera House, Samsung e-shop and online portals for INR 23,999(6+128GB), the 8GB variant will be available later, said the company.
Amazon pay – upto 5% Cashback on Amazon.in.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.