At the Find X2 series event, OPPO also introduced the company’s first smartwatch, the OPPO Watch in China. Sticking with the two size theory currently used in the market, the OPPO Watch also comes in two sizes.
The 46mm version has a 1.91-inch 3D flexible AMOLED 326 PPI Retina display with 100% P3 wide color gamut, while the 41mm version has a 1.6-inch 301 PPI AMOLED screen. Both sizes come with 50-meter water resistance and the company says that it has applied for 42 patents for it.
These have eSIM support for 4G and native calling, thanks to speakers and microphone, feature NFC support for payment and use Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processors. 46mm model with 430mAh battery can be used for 40 hours on a single charge and in the long battery life mode, the battery life is up to 21 days. With Watch VOOC flash charge technology, the battery can be charged from 1% to 50% in 17 minutes.
OPPO Watch specifications
- 1.6-inch (320 x 360 pixels) (41mm) AMOLED screen / 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming ad more
- ColorOS Watch, compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- 4G via eSIM, WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 300mAh battery for 41mm with 20 hours of usage, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh battery for 46mm with 40 hours of usage, 21 days in long battery mode
The OPPO Watch 41mm version in elegant Black, Rose Gold, and Fog Silver colors is priced at 1499 yuan (INR 15,930 approx.) while 46mm aluminum alloy version in Black and rose gold is priced at 1999 yuan (INR 21,325 approx.).