Previously, customizing Android devices required a lot of hassles, adding various apps and it even required the users to root their devices which leads to voiding the device’s warranty. Earlier, changing the boot animation was something that requires rooting, but now Xiaomi lets you change Boot and Charging Animation on MIUI. So, this is a guide on how you can do the same on any of your Xiaomi devices.
Also read, Upcoming smartphones in India for May 2021: Redmi Note 10S, Realme X7 Max 5G and more
The built-in MIUI Themes app allows you to change the boot animation and charging screen of your Xiaomi device. This is a very easy process and can be done using the Themes apps. The steps have been mentioned below so that everyone can follow the process easily-
Change boot animation:
- First, open the Theme Store app which is available every Xiaomi phone running MIUI
- You need to find a theme that supports different boot animations. As Xiaomi doesn’t have any sorts of filter, you’d need to find a theme manually
- After you applied the theme, just click on the profile icon on the home page and select Customise the theme
- Select the Boot Animation option, and from here you can customize the boot animation according to your preference. Additionally, you can also change the Boot audio.
Change charging animation:
- Once again, open the Theme store app
- Next, search for a theme that has got custom charging animation. You would need to mind that manually as the Mi Theme Store doesn’t have any sorts of filters.
- Click on the profile icon, then click on Customise theme and then select Lock Style
- In the lock screen option, you would find all the customization options. From here you can change the charging animation too.
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on this post Xiaomi lets you change Boot and Charging Animation on MIUI by dropping a comment down below.
I want to change my charging animation in Xiomi Redmi Note 7 pro, and I want it to be exotic
Comments are closed.