Asus has launched a new Budget smartphone in India today. The new Asus Zenfone Live comes with Augmented Reality features and comes with a real-time beautification along with a live-streaming beautification app. The smartphone lets you see your skin smoothed and blemishes removed in real time. It is priced at INR 9,999 and is available on Flipkart, Amazon and also offline stores in Gold, Rose Pink, and Navy Black colors.
The Zenfone Live comes with a 5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass display and 75% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 400 SoC coupled with Adreno 305GPU. It is equipped with 2GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage with sd card support up to 128GB. It is packed with a 2650mAh battery and is running on Zen UI 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow 6.0.
Asus ZenFone Live Specs
- 5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz, Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage, sd card support up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, LED flash
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Zen UI 3.0
- 2650mAh battery
- Thickness: 7.95mm and Weight: 120g
- Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG Support
Commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager of ASUS India said, “Live-streaming is currently the darling of the social media space, praised by ‘thought leaders’ and ‘gurus’ alike as the next phase of evolution via social networks. With the advent of live streaming capabilities on almost all social media platforms, we realized that our customers needed a smartphone which would enable them to ace their live casts. ASUS ZenFone Live is a result of a stellar combination of innovative technology, consumer feedback, and latest trends”.
What do you think of the new feature on Zenfone Live? Do let us know in the comments section below. Follow us on twitter for more news and updates.