The Honor 7X has had two consecutive sales for their latest offering. Therefore, the brand has now announced the date for the next sale, which will commence from December 21, 12 p.m. exclusively on Amazon.in. The Honor 7X is priced at INR 12,999 (for 32GB Version) and INR 15,999 (for 64GB Version).
“We have received many requests for another sale for Honor 7X as we are overwhelmed by the response received. For our consumers, who could not register or buy the device during the previous two flash sales, we would like to remind them to register immediately for the next flash sale that starts on December 21. Register now at Amazon.in and don’t miss to get your hands on the global bestseller.” said Mr P Sanjeev, Vice President Sales, Huawei India – Consumer Business Group
To recap, the Honor 7X sports a 5.93-inch display up front with a Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) resolution and 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by the in-house HiSilicon Kirin 659 Octa-core chip, clocked at 2.4GHz and Mali T830-MP2 GPU. The device comes in two variant- one with a 3GB RAM and 32GB storage; whilst the other with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, both expandable via microSD card support up to 256GB. It is running on EMUI 5.1 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat and is packed with 3340mAh battery.
Honor 7X Specs
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.4GHz Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor, Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- 16MP+2MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- 3340mAh battery
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Thickness: 7.6mm and Weight: 165g