Oppo has announced that it’s recently launched OPPO F5 Sidharth Limited Edition has been sold out on Amazon. The online sale started on 8th February and was sold out. The blue edition of OPPO F5 was a result of collaboration with its brand ambassador, Sidharth Malhotra. It was available for INR 19,990 and just in time for Valentine’s Day. The OPPO F5 Sidharth Limited Edition will now be available off-line from 9th February across all offline stores.
The Oppo F5 Sidharth Limited Edition will come with a 6-inch(2160 × 1080 pixels) full-screen FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio, and corning gorilla glass protection. This is also Oppo’s first full-screen 18:9 display smartphone. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor clocked at 2.5GHz and is coupled with Mali G71 MP2 GPU. It comes with 4GB and 32GB internal storage which can be further expandable memory up to 256GB with a microSD card. The device is running on ColorOS 3.2 on top of Android 7.1 and is packed with a 3200mAh built-in battery.
OPPO F5 Specs
- 6-inch 18:9 FHD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 processor, Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor
- Android 7.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.2
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3200mAh built-in battery
- Thickness: 7.5mm and Weight: 152g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
’We are thrilled to have witnessed such a remarkable customer response to OPPO’s F5 Sidharth Limited Edition. At Amazon.in, we are focused on expanding selection and this smartphone’s phenomenal sale highlights our focus in providing our customers the best to choose from. We are pleased to provide our customers with exclusive access combined with a convenient, trusted shopping experience’’ said Noor Patel, Director – Category Management, Amazon India.
Did you manage to get this limited edition smartphone? Drop a comment and let us know in the comment section below.