Infinix has announced a new budget smartphone to the Indian market, the Hot 6 Pro. The new device from Infinix is priced at INR 7,999 and is available on Flipkart. The product was launched in India to Celebrate its one-year anniversary in the Indian market. The smartphone will be exclusively available on Flipkart in three trendy colors of Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black, and Magic Gold.
The Infinix Hot 6 Pro comes with a 5.99-inch HD+ Full View display with 18:9 aspect ratio, it is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor clocked at 1.4GHz and is coupled with Adreno 308 GPU, 3GB of RAM with 32GBof onboard storage and MicroSD card support up to 128GB. The device is powered by a huge 4000mAh battery. The device is running on XOS 3 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specs
- 5.99-inch HD+ Full View display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, with micro SD card support up to 128GB with microSD
- 13MP AF + 2MP FF rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, HDR, Pro mode, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, soft light Flash, Bokeh Selfies, Beauty Mode
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4000mAh battery
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- Colors: Sandstone Black, Magic Gold, Bordeaux Red
To celebrate the launch of Infinix HOT 6 Pro, Mr. Ayyappan Rajagopal, Senior Director Mobiles Category, Flipkart said, “We are excited about the new Infinix launch on Flipkart. With this, we have unlocked a completely new category of phones specialized for video viewing. Flipkart has always offered customer-centric solutions and with the new Infinix Hot 6 Pro, we have a special phone that offers one of the best viewing experiences at its price point.”
Let us know your thoughts on the Infinix Hot S3 in the comments section below, follow us on twitter for more news and updates.