Vivo has announced their latest flagship smartphone in India today. The all-new Vivo Nex was all over the news last month as it came up with 91.24% screen-to-body ratio and no notch. The Nex, along with the Nex A was unveiled in China last month and was officially launched in India today.
The Vivo Nex comes with a big 6.59-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 19.3:9 aspect ratio display and there is no notch on the phone which makes a 91.24% screen-to-body ratio. This device doesn’t have an earpiece, instead, it vibrates the screen using Screen SoundCasting technology for better bass and softer treble.
Vivo Nex Specs
- 6.59-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 19.3:9 aspect ratio display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 SoC, Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM+128/256GB storage
- 12MP+5MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, f/2.4 aperture shot refocus, AI, 4-axis OIS
- 8MP front-facing pop-up camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging technology
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.98mm and Weight: 199g
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Here are some of the camera samples from the Nex, let us know what do you guys in the comment section below. Our review will be up shortly, stay tuned for that.
Pricing and Availability
The Vivo NEX with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at INR 44,990. It will be available exclusively on Amazon and also Vivo e-store starting from July 21st.
- Instant cashback of INR 4,000 on HDFC Credit Cards (EMI & Non-EMI) & Debit Cards (EMI)
- One Time free screen replacement
- No cost EMI upto 12 months
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.