Intel has announced a new flagship processor in their Xeon series, the Xeon W-3175X. The latest processor is already available in the market. This new Xeon W-3175X processor comes with a 28-core workstation powerhouse is built for select, 56-threaded and computing-intensive applications such as architectural and industrial design and professional content creation.
Intel Xeon W-3175X Specifications:
- Base Clock Speed: 3.1GHz
- Intel Turbo Boost Tech 2.0: Up to 4.3 GHz.
- Cores: 28
- Threads: 56
- TDP: 255W
- Intel Smart Cache: 38.5 MB
- Platform PCIE Lanes: Up to 68
- Memory Support: Six Channels, DDR4-2666MHz
- Standard RAS and ECC Support
- Intel Mesh Architecture delivers low latency and high data bandwidth between CPU cores, cache, memory, and I/O while increasing the number of cores per processor.
- Intel Extreme Tuning Utility helps experienced overclockers optimize their experience with unlocked processors.
- Intel Extreme Memory Profile simplifies the overclocking experience by removing the guesswork of memory overclocking.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 ratio offset and memory controller trim voltage control and allow for optimizations of overclocking frequencies regardless of SSE or AVX workloads, and allow maximization of memory overclocking.
- Intel Turbo Boost Tech 2.0 delivers frequencies up to 4.3 GHz.
- Up to 68 platform PCIe lanes, 38.5 MB Intel Smart Cache, 6-channel DDR4 memory support with up to 512 GB at 2666 MHz, and ECC and standard RAS support power peripherals and high-speed tools.
- Asetek 690LX-PN all-in-one liquid cooler, a custom created solution(sold separately by Asetek), ensures the processor runs smoothly at both stock settings and while overclocking.
- With the Intel Xeon W-3175 processor, build the Infiltrator Demo in Unreal Engine up to 1.52x faster compared with the Intel Core i9-9980XE processor.
Intel has announced a price of $2,999(INR 2,13,101) for the US market and there is no word on the availability or the pricing in India yet. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.