Huawei kickstarted their Mobile World Congress 2019 campaign with the launch of the refreshed MateBook X Pro laptop. The MateBook X Pro features a slim 4.9mm(thinnest point) thin profile. The new MateBook X Pro comes with a 13.9-inch 3K Touch screen display with 3:2 aspect ratio and 91% screen to body ratio. The company also announced the Mate X foldable phone at the event.
The MateBook X Pro comes with up to 16GB RAM DDR5 VRAM and up to ITB NVMe PCIe SSD. It features quad speakers and split frequency set-up and Dolby’s Atmos Sound System. It comes with a backlit keyboard. This laptop is the successor to the last year’s MateBook X Pro.
Huawei MateBook X Pro Specifications:
- 13.9-inch (3000 x 2000 pixels) 3Kdisplay with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 450 nits brightness, 1500: 1 contrast ratio
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor
- Nvidia GeForce MX250 GPU
- Up to 16GB VRAM
- Up to ITB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 OS
- HD webcam
- NFC, Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C, WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth
- Dolby Atmos Sound, Quad speakers
- Ports: USB 3.0 port, HDMI, 2 x USB Type-C with a Thunderbolt 3
- Colors: Grey and Silver
For more news and latest updates from the floors of MWC 2019, follow us on Twitter and Facebook