Nubia today announced a new smartphone in China in Z Series, the Nubia Z20. The Z20 from Nubia is a unique smartphone that comes with the displays and dual fingerprint scanner. Previously, the company had also announced Nubia X with dual displays and dual fingerprint scanners. The Nubia Z20 comes with UFS 3.0 storage, triple rear cameras, big battery, and much more features.
Nubia Z20 comes with a primary 6.42-inch(2340pX1080p) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio at the front and a 5.1-inch(1520X720p) secondary AMOLED display at the rear. Under the hood, the device is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855+ processor clocked at 2.96GHz, Adreno 640 GPU. The Nubia Z20 comes in three variants – 6+128GB(UFS 3.0), 8+128GB(UFS 3.0) and 8+512GB(UFS 3.0). The device is running on custom UI that is based on Android 9 Pie and is packed with a 4000mAH battery with 27W quick charging that is powered up by a USB Type-C port.
Nubia Z20 Specifications
- 6.42-inch(2340pX1080p) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio at the front
- 5.1-inch(1520X720p) secondary AMOLED display at the rear
- 2.96GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 855+ processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB/512GB internal storage
- 48MP(f/1.7) Sony IMX 586 sensor with OIS+16MP super-wide-angle lens+8MP telephoto lens
- Nubia UI, Android 9 Pie
- 4000mAH battery with 27W quick charging, USB Type-C port
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac (dual-band 2.4G, 5G) Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Dual Fingerprint scanner(both sides)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red
Pricing of Nubia Z20
- 6+128GB – 3499 CNY (INR 35,054)
- 8+128GB – 3699 CNY (INR 37,020)
- 8+512GB – 4199 CNY (INR 42,002)
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.
Source, Image Credits