Vivo V21 to go on sale today comes with a 44MP OIS Selfie Camera. There are also some sale offers which are coupled with finance schemes for its customers. The smartphone will be available across mainline retail partner, Flipkart and Vivo India E-store starting today, May 6, 2021.
This new V21 device comes with an OIS front camera which is a 44MP OIS front camera that combines features including a 44MP OIS night selfie, Super Stable selfie video, Eye Autofocus, 4K video support too. Vivo says that “the unique Spotlight Selfie with dual LEDs on the front screen are tailor-made to level up your selfies taken in any light conditions.”
The Vivo V21 is available in three colour options – Sunset Dazzle, Dusk Blue, and Arctic White. It is priced at INR 29,990 (8GB+128GB) and INR 32,990 (8GB+256GB). Vivo also says that as per the ‘Make in India’ initiative, the Vivo V21 device will be manufactured at the Greater Noida facility.
The offers that buyers can get on both Offline and Online stores are mentioned below-
- Flat 10% cashback with HDFC & Kotak Bank along with complete mobile protection against all damages with V-shield. Offer valid till May 12th
- Up to 10% cashback with Bajaj Finance or one-time EMI cashback with IDFC First Bank. Offer valid till May 31st
- Flat INR 2,500 cashback with HDFC & Kotak Bank and 1-time Screen replacement. Offer applicable from May 13th till May 31st
- Flat INR 2,000 instant cashback with HDFC Bank
- Complete mobile protection against all damages with V-shield
- Extra up to INR 3,000 off on exchange
- No cost EMI up to 12 months
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on this post-Vivo V21 to go on sale today, comes with a 44MP OIS Selfie Camera by dropping a comment down below.