Fujifilm India has announced all new Instax Mini 9 instant camera. The new Instax Mini 9 instant camera is priced at INR 5,999 ans is equipped with a close-up lens in addition to features such as automatic exposure measurement for aperture settings and high-key mode that enables users to take brighter photos for portraits. The instax mini 9 comes in five trendy colors – Flamingo Pink, Lime Green, Cobalt Blue, Smoky White and Ice Blue.
Instant Photography has experienced much interest in recent years and Instax has found favor amongst a broad range of customers. One single physical print which captures a one-off moment has become more and more valuable amidst a modern avalanche of highly edited digital shots. The Instax Mini 9 joins the instax family along with mini 25, mini 70, mini 90, Wide 300 and mini hello kitty.
- Selfie Mirror
- Close-up lens attachment
- Brightness adjustment
- Picture size: 32mm*46mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f=60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder 0.37× with target spot
- Shooting range: 0.6 m and beyond
- Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries) Effective flash range: 0.6 m – 2.7 m
- Power Supply: Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 100 shots
- Auto power off time: 5 min
- Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Thickness: 68.2 mm and Weight 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)
Commenting on the occasion, S.M.RAMPRASD, HOD- Image Capturing, Fujifilm India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Our Instax range is a unique product, the only one of its kind that enables users to create instant photos that can remain with them forever. Our Instax range of cameras has gained huge popularity over the years. The Sales Volume Trend for Instax has crossed 6.6 Million units globally in FY 2016 which clearly indicates its success worldwide. We are very excited to welcome our new iconic camera – the Instax mini 9 into the instax family equipped with upgraded technology and advanced features. The new product has been designed keeping in mind the ever changing preferences of the Indian youth, offering unique features to complement the needs of these young customers.”
Will you get this latest Instax 9? Drop a comment and let us know, follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.