The company has announced a three day long “Big Honor9i Sale”, which is shooting various offers on the recently launched mid-range smartphone, Honor 9i. The device comes with four cameras, two on each side of the smartphone. Moreover, it stays in line with the trend of bezel less display, with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The Big Sale for the Honor9i will go on until November 30 and will have the following offers:
- Price: INR 17,999
- 10% instant discount on HDFC credit and debit cards
- Guaranteed INR 9,000 Buyback value
- Additional INR 2,000 off over and above the regular exchange value
To refresh, the Honor 9i sports a 5.9-inch display up front with Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels resolution). The device is powered by the in-house, Kirin 659 Octa-core processor, clocking 2.4GHz with Mali T830-MP2 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card. It is running on EMUI 5.1 on top of Android v7.0 Nougat and is packed with 3340mAh battery. The rear camera comes with 16MP+2MP sensors with dual-tone LED flash and the front camera houses a 13MP+2MP with soft LED flash. The secondary camera helps in getting depth effect, which we refer to as Portrait mode. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear of the device, below the dual camera. Other features of the device include Hybrid dual sim slot, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Honor 9i Specs
- 5.9-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.4GHz Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor, Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- 16MP+2MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP+2MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- 3340mAh battery
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM slot, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Thickness: 7.5mm and Weight: 164g
P Sanjeev, Vice President, Huawei Consumer Business Group said, “
The encouraging response to Honor 9i has motivated us to introduce these attractive offers. We are confident that these privilege offers will help more aspiring consumers become proud owners of Honor 9i and help us extend our consumer base, making us the preferred brand among discerning smartphone users.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.