Huawei’s latest mid-range smartphone, Huawei Y9 2019 is now available on sale again today on Amazon.in. The smartphone was sold out during the first sale that happened on 15th January. The Y9 2019 comes with free ‘Boat ROCKERZ 255 SPORTS Bluetooth hands-free’ worth INR 2,990. Also, the device is now listed under the Amazon Choice. Huawei is also offering discounts, cashback and no cost EMI on the recently launched device.
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions
- Free ‘Boat ROCKERZ 255 SPORTS Bluetooth hands-free’ worth INR 2,990
- Get 5% Cashback upto Rs. 1000 on Amazon Pay EMI transaction
- No cost EMI available on HDFC credit cards
The device was launched a month ago for INR 15,990. The Huawei Y9 2019 sports a 6.5-inch display up front with Full HD+ (2340*1080 pixels) and 3D curved glass and also features a notch up top with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by the in-house Kirin 710 Octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz and ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The device comes in only one variant- 4GB+64GB with microSD card support up to 400GB. The device comes with GPU Turbo technology which doubles the GPU efficiency and increases basic performance by 1.3x. It packs in a 4000 mAH battery with AI power management and is running on Android 8.0 Oreo-based on EMUI skin.Coming to the camera department, the Huawei Y9 2019 is pretty much similar to the Honor 8X but, this comes with a 16MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture at the rear as opposed to the 20MP primary sensor on the Honor 8X and a 2MP secondary rear camera. The rear camera supports PDAF, AI 3D lighting, Pixel 4-in-1 intelligent algorithm to create beautiful selfies even in low-light or backlighting conditions. One more addition on the Huawei Y9 2019 is the inclusion of the secondary selfie camera on the front, making it a 13MP+2MP selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture. Both the front and the rear cameras support AI features with AI scene recognition that can identify up to 500 scenes.
Huawei Y9 2019 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 X 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D curved glass display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, notch
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm processor, ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 400GB
- Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, PDAF, AI 3D lighting
- 13MP + 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 8.05mm and Weight: 173g
- Histen 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAH battery with AI power management
- Colors: Sapphire Blue & Midnight Black
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.