OPPO K1 has impressed one and all as soon as it launched in India at a very competitive price of ₹16,990/-. And the reason for that is class-leading features like In-Glass Fingerprint Scanner, 3D Textured Back, Full HD+ AMOLED Display, a good set of cameras both on the front and rear and most importantly an unmissable buyback offer. So let’s talk about these features in detail –
- In-Glass Fingerprint Scanner: This is not the first smartphone to feature an In-glass fingerprint scanner but it is the first smartphone under ₹20,000 to get one. In simpler words, OPPO K1 will always be credited for democratizing In-Glass Fingerprint scanner and bringing this advanced technology to the masses.
- 3D Texture Back – Most budget devices compromise on the look and feel of the device but OPPO brought the best of flagship design and colours to a mid-range smartphone and it looks beautiful. OPPO K1 comes in two stunning colours that shine like a precious gem, thanks to the nano-scale IMT 3D injection moulding process.
- AMOLED display: The Full HD+ AMOLED display on the OPPO K1 is excellent and works perfectly fine in most lighting conditions. The colour reproduction is accurate and the display is able to show bright and sharp images even under direct sunlight. It comes with a 6.4-inch Waterdrop Screen, 91% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Cameras: OPPO K1 sports a dual cameras on the back consisting of a 16MP primary sensor paired with a 2MP secondary sensor. The phone clicks colour accurate and detailed shots in good lighting conditions. The device’s in-built HDR mode provided much more sharpness to the shots. Talking about the 25MP front camera’s performance, it takes good images, which are sharp and represent the colours accurately. The cameras intelligently identify 16 different scenes and 120 scene combinations to fine-tune the colours, give depth and give out professional looking photos.
- Irresistible Buyback offer: Its 2019, technology changes on a daily basis hence the biggest worry for everyone is their prized tech possessions becoming obsolete. But OPPO has got you covered there too. When you but the OPPO K1 from their e-commerce partner Flipkart you get assured 90% buyback by paying just ₹1. As part of this deal, the customers can get can avail a 90 per cent buyback value on the OPPO K1, worth ₹15,300. The buyback plan can be purchased for just ₹1, however, it can only be availed if customers upgrade to another OPPO smartphone purchased from Flipkart within 8 months of buying the OPPO K1.
So do let us know if you agree that OPPO K1 is the new benchmark in the under ₹20,000 category. You can leave your comments below or tweet to us on @theunbiasedblog