Automation Anywhere, a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) company today announced major advances to IQ Bot 6.5, its artificial intelligence (AI) solution that expands the global market for RPA. The advanced IQ Bot is capable of learning from humans and can now auto-detect, read and process a variety of complex, low-resolution documents and emails in 190 languages as well as process images with the Automation Anywhere Mobile app.
With the global workforce becoming increasingly mobile – with 1.87 billion mobile workers by 2022 -users can now access IQ Bot from their smartphone, process images and have the results emailed to them on the go, so that anybody, anywhere can use it. Around 80 to 90 percent of organizations still manually extract data from documents and emails. The advanced AI capacities of IQ Bot are designed to free up business users around the world from the mundane task of entering data into enterprise applications. Automation of such complex, repetitive tasks liberates people to focus on what humans do best – innovate, collaborate and use their talent to solve business challenges.The latest release of IQ Bot, which combines AI with RPA, offers:
- Unique ability to process low-quality documents and detect handwriting.
- Ability to process documents in 190 languages with a localized interface for English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Mandarin and Simplified Chinese.
- Capability to process document images via the new mobile app.
- Advanced AI algorithms for smarter document classification and separation.
- Enhanced integrations to unlock capabilities, such as predictive modeling and chatbots sourced from the world’s largest ecosystem of AI partners.
“The ability to implement a bot quickly and cost-effectively to automate data capture can dramatically impact a company’s bottom line,” said Harvey Spencer, president of HSA, a leading analyst firm that follows this market. “As organizations eliminate legacy document processing solutions and bots become smarter using AI, the potential market for tasks that can be automated expands significantly. In many ways, RPA companies are at the forefront of this.”
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.