Oppo’s first K-series smartphone, Oppo K1 was launched in India back in February this year. The Oppo K1 features an In-display fingerprint scanner and dew-drop notch design up front. The device comes in Astral Blue (gradient color) and Piano Black color option. During the launch, the device was priced at INR 16,990 and now the company has slashed the price by INR 2,000. The Oppo K1 is now available for INR 14,990 and will be available on Flipkart.
The Oppo K1 comes with a 6.41-inch Full HD+(2340 X 1080p) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and offers 91% screen-to-body ratio, it is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm processor clocked at 2GHz, Adreno 512 GPU. The device pack in 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with microSD card support up to 256GB. It is packed with a 3500mAH battery and is running on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Coming to the camera department, the Oppo K1 packs in a 16MP(f/1.75)+2MP dual rear cameras with an LED flash, Auto Focus, Beautification, Filter, Sticker, Burst Mode and at the front, there is a 25MP selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture. The USP of the device is the is the presence of In-display fingerprint scanner, which was seen only on Flagship smartphones like Oppo R17 Pro, Nex S, and OnePlus 6T. Oppo has done a pretty good job to bring in the premium feature to the mid-range smartphone. Other features of the device include Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, and GPS
Oppo K1 Specifications
- 6.41-inch Full HD+(2340 X 1080p) AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm processor, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- 3500mAH battery
- 16MP+2MP dual rear cameras with an LED flash, f/1.75 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, and GPS
- Thickness: 7.4mm and Weight: 156gms
- Colors: Piano Black, Astral Blue
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.