Tissot, famous Swiss watch brand, known for its accuracy, added one of the world’s largest sporting events to its portfolio of partnerships, becoming Official Timekeeper of the 17th Asian Games Incheon 2014. Whether it is for the athletes themselves or the billions of fans across Asia, Tissot has created a special collection for all, to make this time memorable, keeping the dynamic nature of the games in mind. The Tissot Asian Games Collection is comprised of watches from classic to sporty, with unique designs to suit every taste. The watches are synonymous with Tissot’s Timekeeping precision. To mark the occasion, Indian trap shooter specialist Manavjit Singh Sandhu was joined by model and actress Kriti Sanon, for an exclusive event at Select City Walk Tissot Boutique in New Delhi.
Speaking about the event, Manavjit Singh Sandhu said, “the Asian Games is one of the largest sporting events in the world and it gives me great pleasure to be a part of the celebrations with Tissot, right before the Games kick off. I am delighted with my Tissot Asian Games Collection watch. It is a souvenir that I will always cherish. I wish all the players the very best and hope India brings in many laurels.”
The Tissot Asian Games Collection includes –
- Tissot PR 100 Automatic Asian Games Special Editions 2014 – Tradition in action
- Tissot PRC 200 Chrono Quartz Asian Games Special Editions 2014 – Class in action
- Tissot Luxury Automatic Asian Games Limited Editions 2014 – Style in action
- Tissot Asian Games Special Edition 2014 – Dynamism in action
- Tissot T-Touch II Asian Games Limited Edition 2014 – Innovation in action
Priced between INR 54400 and INR 28000, The Asian Games Collection is definitely something one will treasure for a lifetime.