LG India is all set to announce a new smartphone in India with launch of LG X Screen. LG has sent out invite for the event on Monday, 18th July. The smartphone was announced ahead of MWC earlier this year. The unique feature of this device is the 1.76-inch ‘Always-on’ second screen present on top of 4.93-inch HD display.
The always on display allows users to easily access frequently used apps, answer calls without interrupting the current activity or just play music and see notifications. It also shows users time, date, battery status and other important stuff even without unlocking the phone.
LG X Screen Specs (MWC 2016)
- 4.93-inch HD IPS In-Cell Touch display plus 1.76-inch LCD secondary display
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor and Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory + 2TB with microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 2,300mAh battery
- Thickness: 7.1mm and Weight: 120g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
We are expecting the device to be launched at the same specs as it was showcased at MWC this year, Keep an eye on our blog to get the latest news about Smartphones, accessories, giveaway and more. Follow us on our social media channels for more updates.