Lenovo-owned Moto has announced a new M series smartphone in India, Moto M. Moto M is the company’s first all-metal body smartphone, it comes with a price tag of INR 15,999 for the 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant and INR 17,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM and is available exclusively on Flipkart starting tomorrow midnight.
Moto M flaunts a 5.5″ Full HD Super AMOLED Display, it is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P15 processor clocked at 2.2Ghz. It packs a 3050mAh battery with Motorola’s Turbo Charge Technology. For, Audiophiles it also has Dolby Atmos speakers.
In the optics, department consists of a 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 8MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens. The fingerprint sensor is located on the rear. It also comes with water-repellent nano-coating, accidental splashes or spills of water should not be a problem.
Moto M Specs
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- MediaTek Helio P15 Octa-core processor(clocked at 2.2 GHz) coupled with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory with sd card support up to 128GB with microSD
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo-Charge technology
- Hybrid Dual SIM slot
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 7.85mm andWeight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
It comes in Gold and Silver colours, is exclusively available on Flipkart. Here are some launch offers you can get with this newly launched smartphone.
- Flat INR 1000 off with Citi Bank Credit Cards
- Exchange your old mobile and get an additional INR 2000 off on the Moto M
- INR 1000 off on Moto Pulse 2 Headset with the Moto M (effective price INR 499)
- EMI available starting at INR 776/month.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.