Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has announced a new Selfie centric smartphone in India. The Oppo F3 with Dual 16MP + 8MP camera, a couple of months ago they had launched Oppo F3 Plus for INR 30,999. The new Oppo F3 is priced at INR 19,900. Also, at the event, Oppo unveiled Team India’s new Cricket jersey.
The Oppo F3 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with gorilla glass 5 protection, it is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor clocked at 1.5Ghz. The device is packed with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, it is running on custom Color OS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow. It is packed with 3200mAh battery and it comes with a front facing fingerprint scanner. The main highlight of the device is the dual front facing camera with a 16MP+8MP sensor and 76.4-degree and 120-degree wide angle respectively and f/2.0 aperture to capture better selfies. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
The device is available for pre-order now on Flipkart at INR 19,990 and also in offline stores and goes on sale from May 13th.
OPPO F3 Specs
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, sd card up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP+8MP front-facing camera with 76.4+120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, with ColorOS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.3mm and Weight: 153g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
“Cricket is a sport full of vigor and passion enjoyed by the youth of India. We believe that we share the same passion and spirit of pursuit of perfection as cricket that makes this association a perfect fit.” Said Mr. Sky Li, OPPO’s Global Vice President and President of OPPO India. “By partnering with the team, OPPO will not only further enhance its connection with the young consumers, but also engage with the country’s youth in its endeavor of providing them with the outstanding selfie-led photography experience.” He added.
What do you think of the Selfie-Smartphone trend? Do you own one of them? Drop a comment and let us know or you can also tweet to us on @theunbiasedblog.