Nubia has launched nubia Z17 Mini in India with the camera as its center of attraction, the rear camera on the device is a dual 13MP imx258 Sony sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 and a LED flash. The smartphone is priced at INR 19,999 and will be available on Amazon from June 12, 2017, at 12:00 PM.
The Nubia Z17 mini comes with a 5.2-inch HD display, it is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor z and is coupled with Adreno 510 GPU. It is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB onboard storage with MicroSD card support up to 200GB. It is running on Nubia UI 4.0 on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is packed with 2950mAh battery.
The USP of the device is its rear camera which comes with two 13MP shooters along with LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture. There is a 16MP selfie at the front with an aperture of f/2.0. Other features of the device include a Fingerprint scanner, USB type-c port, 4G VoLTE, BT 4.2.
nubia Z17 mini Specs
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, sd card support up to 200GB
- 13+13MP dual rear camera(monochrome+RGB) with LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Nubia UI 4.0
- 2950mAh battery
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, BT 4.2, USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner
- Thickness: 7.60mm and Weight: 158 grams
Commenting on the Nubia Z17 Mini launch, Mr. Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India said, “Nubia is committed to setting new performance standards for every product and inspires creative expression of India’s next generation. We are committed to drive and deliver changes in mobile photography across the globe and in India, with Nubia Z17 Mini we are raising the bar high for a mobile phone camera and are confident that users across India will accept and appreciate the device.”
Which is your favorite dual camera smartphone at present? Do let us know in the comments section below, follow uTwitteritter for more news and updates.