Samsung’s second flagship of the year in the Note series, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is yet to arrive and we’ve just got the first hint on them. The Galaxy Note 9 is expected to come with an upgraded camera compared to the last years’ Note 8 and is expected to be launched on August 9th according to the
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will come with a similar design as of the last years’ Note 8 and will be powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with Adreno 630 GPU and more many markets including India the Note 9 will come with in-house Exynos processor. The main change for the Note 9 will be in the camera department, the Note 8 had a 12MP Dual Rear Cameras with Dual Pixel autofocus, f/1.7 and f/2.4, 2X optical zoom, it will be interesting to see if Samsung keeps the dual camera and dedicate the secondary lens to a depth sensing or a wide-angle one. Samsung’s Unpacked event is expected to happen in New York on August 9th. It will be also interesting to know if Samsung will opt to keep the dedicated Bixby button on the Note 9.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 expected specs:
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED, 2960×1440, 521ppi
- Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU and Exynos processor for some market
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB Internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Cameras, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, AutoFocus
- 3300-3600mAh battery with Quick Charge, Wireless charging support, USB type-c port
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Face Recognition, Fingerprint Scanner at the rear, Iris scanner
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wifi 802.11/b/g/n dual band, NFC, Samsung Pay
- Samsung S Pen(stylus)
What do you think of the Note 9? Let us know in the comments section below, follow us on twitter for more news and updates.