Back in August, Optiemus Infracom Limited, BlackBerry brand licensee had unveiled two new smartphones for the India market. The company had announced BlackBerry Evolve and BlackBerry EvolveX. The EvolveX was available from August end and the Blackberry Evolve was supposed to go on sale mid-September, however, they had to delay the sale and now the company has announced the availability of the BlackBerry Evolve.
The BlackBerry Evolve comes with a big 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Blackberry Evolve is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, Adreno 506 GPU. It is packed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage supporting up to 2TB of external storage via a microSD card. It is running on Android 8.1 Oreo and pack in a massive 4000mAH battery with Quick Charge support. The Blackberry Evolve sports a 13MP+13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash and features a 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and a selfie flash. Other features of the device include a Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock up to 3 faces, 3.5mm audio jack, Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, A-GPS, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and ambient light sensor.
Blackberry Evolve Specs
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 2TB
- 13MP+13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Selfie Flash
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4000mAH built-in battery, Quick charge, USB Type-C
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock up to 3 faces
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, A-GPS, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and ambient light sensor
Pricing and Availability
- The BlackBerry Evolve is priced at INR 24,990, it will be available from October 10, 2018, exclusively on Amazon.
It comes bundled with Reliance Jio cashback offer of INR 3,950 and ICICI bank credit card offer of 5% instant cash back on EMI transactions.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.