Lenovo today announced a new digital smartwatch “EGO” in India today. Lenovo EGO offers comprehensive health and fitness features on your wrist while offering the services of a smartphone. The digital smartwatch comes with core features like 20 days battery life, 24/7 heart-rate monitor, scientific sleep monitor, and it is also water resistant up to 50 meters allowing it to be used as a swim tracker.
The Lenovo EGO smartwatch also comes with smart features like remote camera and vibrating notifications along with alerts for phone calls, emails, text messages, and other social media apps.
Here are the key features of the Lenovo EGO smartwatch:
- Display – 1.6 inch 42mm anti-shine reflective display and night light mode.
- Heart rate monitor – 24/7 real-time heart rate monitoring for activities like cycling, running, and other exercises
- Scientific sleep-tracking -Accurately tracks your sleep patterns and helps you to set a sleep schedule and assess how well are you sleeping.
- Smart notifications – With numerous smartphone notifications, this digital smartwatch extends vibrating smart notifications and alerts ranging from phone calls, emails, text messages, and other social media apps.
- Swim tracking – With water resistance up to 50 meters, EGO can be used to record your laps, calories burnt and stroke style in the pool.
- Remote camera – A smart feature that helps you to take a picture with a single tap on the display screen of the smartwatch.
- Long lasting battery life – With a single charge, the battery will last for 20 days
- Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0, Lenovo EGO is compatible with all iOS and Android smartphones, you need to do is to download the Lenovo Life app and connect the smartwatch.
- Alarm clock – Audio-based alarm with vibration-based alarm and wake up on time.
- Lightweight – Lenovo EGO weighs 45g making it comfortable to wear, it comes with durable black rubber buckle strap.
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo EGO smartwatch is priced at INR 1,999 and will be available from May 10, 2019, on Flipkart as well as Croma. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.