HMD Global has announced a new smartphone in India today – Nokia 3.2. The Nokia 3.2 was initially announced at the MWC 2019 and was listed online last month in India. The smartphone comes with a dedicated Google Assistant Button, a LED notification light around Power Button and is part of the Android One project. The Nokia 4.2 which announced during the MWC was launched in India a couple of weeks ago.
The Nokia 3.2 comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 display with a notch, it is powered by a Quad-core Snapdragon 429 processor, Adreno 504 GPU. It comes with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16/32GB Internal storage, microSD card support up to 400GB. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a big 4000mAH battery. Also, only the 3GB variant comes with the rear fingerprint scanner but, there is Face Unlock on both the variants.
In the camera department, the Nokia 3.2 packs in a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. Other features include a 4G, VoLTE, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, microUSB port.
Nokia 3.2 Specifications
- 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 display, notch
- 2GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 429 processor, Adreno 504 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB Internal storage, microSD card support up to 400GB
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture,
- Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Rear Fingerprint scanner(Only on 3GB variant), Face Unlock
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button
- LED notification light around Power Button
- 4000mAH battery, 10W charging, Micro USB
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Thickness: 8.6mm & Weight: 181g
- Colors: Black, Steel
Pricing and Availability
- Nokia 3.2 2+16GB is priced at INR 8,990
- Nokia 3.2 3+32GB is priced at INR 10,790
The Nokia 3.2 available across India in mobile retail outlets and Nokia.com/phones starting 23rd May.
- Vodafone and Idea user will receive INR 2,500 instant cashback(50 vouchers of INR 50 each), these vouchers can be redeemed on recharge of INR 199 and above.
- HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards on EMI will get 10% cashback
- Consumers can also avail 10% cash back when they use HDFC consumer finance, valid till 15th June
- With the promo code, “LAUNCHGIFT” on Nokia.com/phones users can get INR 1,000 on the phone. Also, consumers will also get a free one-time screen-replacement covered under Nokia phone screen protection insurance for a six-month period
Ajey Mehta, Vice President and Country Head – India, HMD Global, said:
“We know how important a great display and a two-day battery life are to many smartphone users, so we made sure we delivered on these qualities for the Nokia 3.2. And we didn’t stop there. We have put everything you expect from the latest smartphone into an affordable package. From biometric face unlock and AI-powered features like Adaptive Battery to a more modern and personal way to interact with your smartphone through the dedicated Google Assistant button, you won’t be held back by the Nokia 3.2. By owning the affordable Nokia 3.2, you will surely enjoy exciting features and the latest trends apart from the promise we make – that it will just get better.”